The question peeps up in many minds, how to train yourself to wake up early. In fact rising early is not very hard, neither too easy, all depends on how you train yourself.
How to train yourself to wake up early in a week?
In today’s article, you’re going to learn everything you need to know about how to train yourself to wake up early. Now, let’s begin!
1. Quite simply, go to sleep early.
Get what you need to get done during the day, DONE DURING THE DAY. And stop watching Netflix and YouTube so late at night, which is an answer on how to train yourself to wake up early.
2. Have multiple alarms set up?
Two-heads are better than one! If one fails, the second will make sure you have nowhere to run, which is an answer on how to train yourself to wake up early.
3. Place your alarm clocks far away from you.
Have you ever sat on the toilet and tissue was just too far? Neither have I. But having to stand up and physically walk over to the alarm clock will surely wake you up.
4. Use an annoying alarm sound.
A nice trick that works. Get the most annoying noise you can find and set it as your alarm ringtone. You’ll be angry when you’ve woken, but at least you’ve woken.
5. Set up your alarm sound slightly earlier than your intended wake up time.
This is designed to beat the snooze button. Plan your time by factoring in your anticipated actions and you’ll wake up on time.
6. Try and stand up immediately out of bed when you hear the alarm.
They do this in the Argentinian cadets. It ever so slightly shocks your body, enough to wake it up completely, which is an answer on how to train yourself to wake up early.
7. Wake up a minute earlier each day.
You can’t go from zero to ten just like that. You need to try and wake slightly earlier first and be successful at that. Only then can you try and increase your target incrementally.
8. Motivate yourself by chasing small wins.
It’s the little things that make up life. Achieve realistic small targets to keep yourself on track and motivate for the next target.
9. Use peer pressure to wake up on time.
Change your surroundings to wake up easier, which is an answer on how to train yourself to wake up early.
Make it easier for yourself by making a more inducing environment. For example, keep the curtains open so the sunlight comes through at sunrise.
10. Create a daily habit.
A habit is hard to break. Create one!
Avoid eating a large meal before going to bed.
A full stomach is proven to put you into a deeper sleep making it harder to wake up, which is an answer on how to train yourself to wake up early.
11. Maintain a consistent sleep pattern.
A routine system of going to sleep on time and trying to wake up on time will train your body to do it easily, day by day, which is an answer on how to train yourself to wake up early.
12. Reduce the noise in your sleep environment.
Do you know anyone who wants to sleep with a baby crying in the room?
13. Get an alarm clock that uses natural light.
Natural light is proven to make it easier for humans to wake up. Not only that, but it also makes waking up more pleasant and easy on the eyes.
Solve the problems that cause your faulty morning wake-up routine, which is an answer on how to train yourself to wake up early.
If it’s a very comfy pillow that’s keeping you asleep, change it! And buy a less comfortable pillow.
Find an irresistible and desirable reason to wake up early.
Want a reason to wake up early on a weekend (yeah, I said weekend), wake up to go to the early football kick-off.
Other Recommended Reading
- 6 Effective Steps on How to Recharge Yourself
- 9 Easy Steps to Know How to Increase Reading Speed
- Nature vs Nurture Child Development Process
- 10 Steps to Shift Your Mindset to Improve Your Life
- Ways to Change Your Mindset that Successful People Applied
- 27 Powerful Habits for A Healthy and Happy Marriage
- 29 Healthy Relationship Habits for a Blissful Life
- 19 Home Remedies for Hair Fall and Regrowth
- Chase Sapphire Reserve Travel Insurance Guideline
- How to Make French Toast in Just 15 Minutes
- 16 Proven Benefits of Travel Agency that Make Sense
- How Productivity Can Be Improved by Time Blocking
- Celebrity Cruises Galapagos – Travel Guide
- How to Stay Calm Under Pressure – Successful People Follow
- 20 Ways to Improve Yourself in the Next 1 Month
- 25 Ways on How to Handle Depression and Anxiety
- Day Trips from Oslo – Travel Plan for Oslo Day Trips
- 18 Ways on How to Find Your Purpose and Passion in Life
- Surprising Tips on How to Feel More Energized
14. Track your progress.
A very good way to see that you are improving each day. It’ll do wonders for your motivation, which is an answer on how to train yourself to wake up early.
15. Focus your mind with a morning person’s mantra.
Sometimes called an incantation. It’s like the special sword that puts you into the ‘zone’ when you recite it, which is an answer on how to train yourself to wake up early.
16. Drink 2 glasses of water before going to sleep.
The Native Americans used to do this to prepare them for enemy attacks. Guess what, it works.
17. Remove any stimulants from your diet.
Quite obvious, cut out anything that is artificially forcing your mind to stay awake, which is an answer on how to train yourself to wake up early.
18. Reward yourself every time you wake up slightly earlier.
Always a great way to keep the motivating fire alive. Nothing keeps a person going like rewarding progress.
19. Create a schedule for the next day that cannot be changed.
Put yourself between a rock and a hard place, which is an answer on how to train yourself to wake up early.
Make it so that you have no option but to wake up early because of an early appointment.
20. Get someone to call you or an automated morning calling service to call you.
Everyone has a friend who is an early riser, ask them to give you a bell when they rise. Or you can have one of the automated morning call services setups. Isn’t it strange, when a phone rings, you’ve just got to answer it?
21. Partner up with someone else to achieve the same goal.
Working with someone else to achieve the same goal is one of the best motivators. You have bounce ideas and challenge one another, which is an answer on how to train yourself to wake up early.
Thank you for reading this article about how to wake up early in the morning and I really hope that you take action my advice. I wish you good luck and I hope its contents have been a good help to you.
how to wake up early in the morning
how to wake up early
how to get up early
how to get up early in the morning
how to start waking up early
how to wake up early and not feel tired
how to become an early riser
how to wake up early in the morning without an alarm
how to wake up early for school
how to wake up early without an alarm
how to wake up easier in the morning
how to get used to waking up early
how can i wake up early
how to make waking up easier
how do i wake up early
how to sleep late and wake up early without feeling tired
how to start getting up early
how to make yourself get up early
tips on how to wake up early