Many people cherish but don’t know how to be treated like VIPs on a cruise ship. Although cruises allow you to experience different activities and destinations, you can sometimes feel like an anonymous member of the crowd. Let’s see how to be treated like VIPs on a cruise ship. This is especially true of large cruise ships, which often carry thousands of passengers.
How to be treated like VIPs on a cruise ship
Whether it’s your first cruise or your 20th, you can get VIP treatment by adding luxury and joy to your vacation. In most cases, treating VIP can cost you more money, but the attention to segregation, special benefits, or more luxurious accommodations can be worth it.
Hire a travel agent who specializes in cruises to book your vacation. Travel agents often have access to specialized packages, parks, or inside knowledge that can improve your cruising experience.
For example, a cruise specialist can help you arrange a private party or reception if you are traveling with a group or on a private tour of the ship for you and your companions.
Travel on a shorter cruise line with fewer passengers. Some cruise ships operate with fewer than 500 passengers, meaning you can get more personalized attention from cruise staff.
Ships may be smaller and have fewer opportunities, but you may need VIP if fewer passengers compete for staff attention.
Book a more expensive stateroom for your cruise. Even large cruise ships have a limited number of luxury multi-room suites or villas, and many of them include the service of dedicated staff, such as butlers, as part of the daily rate.
As a guest, you may have access to a private lounge or dining room, or other personalized services.
Regularly cruise the same line, and join the organization’s frequent traveler program.
Repeated travelers on the same cruise line often get perks that are not available to the general public, such as room upgrades, complimentary meals, drinks or travel, and other VIP benefits.
Ask for enjoyment while booking a cruise. Sometimes it pays to ask about a special or shipboard credit that may be available.
When you book, let the agent know whether you are celebrating a special occasion such as a birthday or an anniversary.
Depending on the cruise line you can get VIP treatment that makes your celebration special.
Work in a beautiful way and build relationships with staff on the cruise line, from waiters, bartenders, and housemates to activity managers and friendships to getting your special treatment.
Taking the time and small talk to introduce yourself – and give generous advice – a great tip can go a long way toward ensuring you receive exceptional service.
Other Recommended Reading
- 5 Steps on How to Develop A Growth Mindset in 20 Minutes
- 12 Steps on How to Step Out of Your Comfort Zone
- 19 Best Things to Do in San Francisco Right Now
- 9 Savannah Georgia Travel Guide to Never Forget
- 45 Know How to be More Efficient at Work
- 17 Reasons for Flight Cancellations to Keep in Mind
- How to Prove Non-Sexually You Love Someone More – 25 Ways
- 7 Unforgettable Getaways in European Countryside
- The Power of a Positive Mind – Why We Need Positive People?
- 7 Days Practice on How to Boost Self Confidence
- Flight Cancellation Compensation – Steps | Compliance
- List of Positive Affirmations for Brave Women
- 28 Ways How to Stop Worrying About Everything
- Norway in a Nutshell Bergen Travel Plan
- Do I Need a Passport for a Cruise? A Guideline
- 10 Major Problems Affecting Society Today
- 7 Steps Winners Overcome Challenge for Success
- You Can Achieve Anything – How to Build Courage
- Mastering the Habit of Consistency in Leadership
- 9 Beauty Tips and Tricks before Going to Bed
- 24 Self-Care Tips for Confidence, Health and Beauty
- What Do You Need for a Cruise?
- 9 Home Remedies for Hair Growth and Thickness
- 47 Best Off Season Economical Travel Destinations