Every girl wants to look beautiful as celebrities spend a lot of money and do every possible way to achieve this look. Winged eyeliner with the perfect steps can ease the effort.
When you have so many options on the internet on winged eyeliner steps, there is nothing to worry about! Let’s find the simple winged eyeliner steps, especially for them who have all the opportunities to be cuties!
But we would say it’s okay if you’re not born with that killer to look when you can simply fake it with these sculpting tips and tricks. Remember that actress Sharmila Tagore who was known enough to wear the winged eyeliner?
Yes, that retro look is back nowadays. Most girls find makeup to be the most difficult to accomplish. If it goes well in one eye, it takes a lot of precision to repeat the same angle over the other eye.
Today we are going to share a few simple tricks on winged eyeliner steps that can make glowing eye makeup look winged eyeliner steps.
Winged eyeliner with dots
- First, determine the size of your cat-eye.
- Make the dots in the desired shape and attach this dotted line.
- Make sure your dots are not too big and should be the same size.
- Allow it to dry for a while.
You can use cotton swabs to clear any mistakes or clear the edges so there is a really crisp line.
It’s good to take a look at this easy tutorial on winged eyeliner steps to see how to achieve it yourself.
Other Recommended Reading
- 20 Exclusive Benefits of Being a Travel Agent
- Tips on Booking Las Vegas Vacations
- How to Be Treated Like VIPs on a Cruise Ship
- Vacations made through an Agent vs. Online Booking
- 14 Unquestionable Benefits of Using a Travel Agent
- Learning to Forgive Yourself from the Heart
- How to Get Out of a Toxic Friendship
- How to Peacefully Forgive and Forget Easily
- How to Get Over a Breakup in a Healthy Way
- How to Trip for One Day on First Time Cruise Vacations?
- What to Consider on Smooth Hotel Transfers?
- Top Benefits of Traveling Anyone can Have
- Tiger and Monkey Relationship -Pros and Cons
- Places to Visit in Ghana Travelers Should not Miss
- Cheap and Reliable Airlines that Allow Pets in Cabin
- Tips for Bringing a Dog on a Plane Safely
- Exclusive Tips while Traveling with Pets
- A Guide to Long Haul Flights Tips and Tricks
- Pet-Friendly Vacations Near Me in the U.S.
- Flying with Large Dog in Cabin – Tips | Cost | Options | Policies
- All about Dog-Friendly Cheap Vacations in Midwest
- Dog-Friendly Vacations of your Kind at the East Coast
- Dog-Friendly Vacation Resorts You May Like
Taped Winged Liner
- Take a piece of Scotch tape to guide your cat-eye angle. I would suggest you use Micropore, a surgical tape because it is soft on your skin. It’s best to put the tape behind your hand a few times to make the tape less gluey.
- Apply it under the eyes so that it points to the end of the brows.
- If you want less angled wings from the corners, then lower down – it all depends on your hand.
- Dilute it against your skin and be sure to press it perfectly so that when you apply your liner, none of it is bleeding.
- Apply the ‘wing’ section following the line that the tape is made of.
- If your hand is not firm enough for liquid eyeliner, it is always best to line your eye with your pencil liner and then look for it with a liquid.
- Now gently release the tape.
- Use a cotton swab in makeup remover veggies if it gets dirty.
There are several types of eyeliner available in the market, and the type you choose greatly affects the application process and end result. So make sure to use the right kind of liner and liner brush as it is of significance.
Don’t be discouraged, if you don’t get it right the first time because finding a perfect line is a challenge for beginners. “Practice makes perfect” !!
Do you have any other tips on how to wear a winged eyeliner? We would be glad if you would share with us in the comments below.